Neurology is focused with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of neurological illnesses such as stroke, epilepsy, vertigo, parkinsonism, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, dystonia, multiple sclerosis, migraine, sleep disorders, and other neuromuscular conditions at Fortune Hospital.
The department is led by a skilled and efficient neurologist, and it is equipped with cutting-edge diagnostic tools such as an advanced neuroimaging facility and advanced imaging services.
Highlights from the department:
- In the field of stroke management, groundbreaking work has been accomplished. In our institution, we have successfully thrombolyzed a large number of patients.
- From diagnosis to treatment, we offer compassionate care and extensive support to ensure that each patient achieves full recovery.
- We have a cutting-edge Neurolab with EEG-EMG-NCV, Video ECG, Portable EEG, SSEP, BERA, and VEP capabilities.
- Patients with neurological diseases can receive complete care from us. The department offers a comprehensive spectrum of neuro-imaging services, as well as medical, surgical, and rehabilitative therapy, as well as full neuro-interventional capabilities.
- Stroke Clinic & Rehabilitation
- Epilapsy Clinic
- Headache Clinic
Dr. Puneet Dixit
(MBBS, MD, DM)