The orthopaedics and joint replacement department is at the cutting edge of orthopaedic therapies and surgical techniques. For accurate joint replacement surgeries, the most advanced ‘3D-Technique’ using pinless computer guidance is available. The critical care department provides round-the-clock support with state-of-the-art facilities and a team of highly skilled surgeons.
Minimally invasive joint replacement surgeries are commonly performed with excellent results to provide relief from joint problems caused by age-related arthritis and sports accidents.
- Minimally invasive, personalized total knee replacements are available.
- Knee and hip replacements guided by a computer
- Replacement of the whole hip joint
- Early recovery after partial knee replacement
- Knee and Hip Replacement Surgery in Revision
- Shoulder Replacement Surgery
- Elbow Replacement Surgery
- Knee, shoulder, elbow, and ankle keyhole surgery
- Fracture and Polytrauma Management (Advanced Fracture & Polytrauma Management)
- All joints undergo advanced arthroscopy.
- Malunion and Nonunion Fracture Correction Surgery
- Sports injury management and rehabilitation using cutting-edge technology
- Correction of deformities
- Lengthening of limbs
This department provides care for the diseases & injuries related to bones, joints & museulo sketetal system.
Services :Surgery & management of allfracturoes and dislocations.
- Pediatric orthopedics for soft tissue injuries of peripheries (hand and feet), including nerve, tendon and vascular repair surgery for congenital condition & trauma.
- Spine surgery for trauma and congenital problems (excluding the cervical area).
- ORIF, closed reduction, POP application, plating, amputation.
- Knee replacement – Total & partial.
- Total Hip Replacement
- Surface Hip Replacement
- DHS, Inter locking
- Arthroscopy & Reconstructive Knee Surgeries.
- Management of Low back ache.
- Diagnosis of Arthritis & Management
- LCP(Locking Compression Plate) for Trauma